Louise Mercer is a certified Rehabilitative Breast Care Exercise Specialist.
The Pink Ribbon Program will help stretch and strengthen the shoulder, chest, back, and abdominal muscles, allowing women to regain full range of motion to those areas affected by breast cancer surgery.
BENEFITS OF THE PINK RIBBON PROGRAM
- Improves self confidence and control
- Helps regain strength and mobility in affected shoulder and arm
- Enhances energy levels and helps to control weight
- Improves sleep and alleviates fatigue
- Decreases stress and tension
- Enhances physical and mental well-being
Source: The Pink Ribbon Program