Throughout the Covid19 lockdown we will be teaching our classes live online via “ZOOM”.
These classes are held in blocks of 5 at the discounted rate £37.50
Private lessons are also available online at the discounted rate of £30
Please contact Louise via email@example.com to register your interest.
TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.
As life with Corona virus gets more precarious, I have decided to take further measures.
Please bring with you the following to each class:
1) A freshly laundered bath towel, big enough to cover the whole mat
2) Your own mat if you have one
3) Your own big cushion
4) Before entering the building at Sankey Bridges please use the sanitizer provided by the first inner door. At other venues wash your hands.
I have also decided to:
1) Stop using any equipment such as rings and bands
2) ”Extension” exercises will all be done standing rather than face down.
If everyone adheres to these measures, hopefully we can keep the classes running for a bit longer, whilst still keeping safe.
From 5th MARCH – SEPTEMBER 2020 we will be covering maternity leave for another teacher at MAPLE LODGE SCOUT & GUIDE CENTRE, Lymm WA13 0JG
Any of our existing clients may use this class for their ‘catch ups’
CLASS TIME: WEDNESDAYS @ 12.30pm
We will be having a 2 week break for Easter this year, therefore are will be no classes from 6th – 19th April.
NEW BEGINNERS CLASSES FOR 2020…
We are pleased to announce a BRAND NEW CLASS:
WEDNESDAYS 9.30am @ Sankey Bridges Community House, Warrington WA51EB
TO BOOK A PLACE IN THE ABOVE CLASS:
PHONE 07855 674 247
OR EMAIL; firstname.lastname@example.org